TwelverShia.net Forum

TV show criticizing Shia scholars

Hani

TV show criticizing Shia scholars
« on: September 05, 2015, 06:03:35 AM »
Salam,

I decided to randomly browse youtube, came across this little thing called "Malali" (plural of Mulla) whichis an actual show that makes fun of Shia scholars, this is the third episode apparently, take a look:

This episode starts with some Shiite Janazah where the Shia scholar is angry and starts cursing his Lebanese followers who keep firing guns during the Janazah, he's terribly scared and doesn't want to pray.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ebn Hussein

Re: TV show criticizing Shia scholars
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 07:02:58 PM »
LOL, I watched it before, it always cracks me up. But it's not fair posting it knowing that most users here (and generally English speaking Muslims) don't know no Arabic. Translate it  8)
Interesting thing is it's a Yemeni show (Yemenis are traditional Shafi'is, so the "Wahhabi" boogeyman story from Saudi won't work here for the Shias). Iran and the Shias who cheerlead Iran committed their biggest mistake in their life, supporting a 0.1% extremist Rafidi Houthi group and somehow believing that they can take over Yemen and Yemenis eventually become Rawafid. I've got Yemeni relatives, if anything the Rafidah focused the attention on their superstitious religion. Before nobody cared about them on Yemen, now everybody realised that Allah created the Rafidi religion and the Ayatullats for our amusement :D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 07:11:38 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 07:05:53 PM »
It's a Yemeni show. Iran and the Shias who cheerlead Iran committed their biggest mistake in their life, supporting a 0.1% extremist Rafidi Houthi group and somehow believing that they can take over Yemen and Yemenis eventually become Rawafid. I've got Yemeni relatives, if anything the Rafidah focused the attention on their superstitious religion. Before nobody cared about them on Yemen, now everybody realised that Allah created the Rafidi religion and the Ayatullats for our amusement :D

any trouble in sunni countries is good for them

Hadrami

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 02:49:05 AM »
traditionally even zaydi were seen with much suspicion in hadramaut region of south yemen. The good thing about houthi 12ers aggression is that it revives this feeling towards both of them.