TwelverShia.net Forum

Challenge to Sunnis: Ghayba of Ibn Mariam عليهما السلام

ZulFiqar

Re: Challenge to Sunnis: Ghayba of Ibn Mariam عليهما السلام
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2017, 08:12:45 AM »
You have misunderstood the example brother gave whom i quoted. What he is trying to imply is that the meaning of a "verb" could be different, if a scenario changes. When Julius Caesar used the verb, he meant it to be literal, whereas when someone who is successful in debates uses it, then it is metaphorical.

The verb "conquered" is meant in its literal sense in both examples you gave. Keep in mind I am only arguing this point to make you understand. Otherwise I could easily have said that whatever Julius Caesar said was obviously not in English but in Latin; and furthermore, what someone might say isn't a proof when we are talking about something from Qur'aan and Sunnah which is in Arabic and based on Arabic language principles.

Nevertheless, simply taking the example you gave, which is not altogether without flaw in analogizing it with Quraan and Sunnah, it is still a fact that "conquered" as used in both examples is upon its literal meaning "to overcome by force; subdue; to gain, win, or obtain by effort, personal appeal, etc. to gain a victory over; surmount; master; overcome"

This general agreed upon meaning of "conquer" is the same when applied to both someone who conquers by force of arms, and someone who conquers and subdues his opponent in verbal argumentation. In both cases the essential meaning of "conquer" (to subdue, overcome, and gain victory over) remains the same.

When Prophet(saws) will use the words of Isa(As) will say: "I dwelt among them when Thou didst take me up" it is to imply unawareness and absence in common between Isa(as) and Prophet(saws).

Since you defined Tawaffaa as "take away in full (body and soul)" you are therefore contradicting yourself when saying that this meaning of Tawaffaa can be applied equally to both Eesaa عليه السلام and the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.
It is only when we say that Tawaffaa, as applied to human being, means death can it be said that that meaning applies equally to both of them.

Let me give you an example for better understanding:

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا لَيْثٌ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رُمْحِ بْنِ الْمُهَاجِرِ، أَخْبَرَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ أَبِي الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُبَيْرٍ، وَعَنْ طَاوُسٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، أَنَّهُ قَالَ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُعَلِّمُنَا التَّشَهُّدَ كَمَا يُعَلِّمُنَا السُّورَةَ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ فَكَانَ يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ التَّحِيَّاتُ الْمُبَارَكَاتُ الصَّلَوَاتُ الطَّيِّبَاتُ لِلَّهِ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكَ أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْنَا وَعَلَى عِبَادِ اللَّهِ الصَّالِحِينَ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَفِي رِوَايَةِ ابْنِ رُمْحٍ كَمَا يُعَلِّمُنَا الْقُرْآنَ ‏.
Ibn `Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to teach us tashahhud just as he used to teach us a Surah of the Qur'an, and he would say: All services rendered by words, acts of worship, and all good things are due to Allah. Peace be upon you, O Prophet, and Allah's mercy and blessings. Peace be upon us and upon Allah's upright servants. I testify that there is no god but Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. In the narration of Ibn Rumh (the words are): "As he would teach us the Qur'an." [Sahih Muslim 403 a].

In tashahhud,  we say “al-salaamu ‘alayka ayyhu’l-nabiyyu (peace be upon you, O Prophet)”,  even though Prophet(saws) died, and this was also the practise of Majority of Sahaba, we do it in a traditional sense, even though Prophet(saws) died. Likewise Prophet(saws) would use the words of Quran, without changing it in a traditional sense, where in the essence would be unawareness and absence in common between him(saws) and Isa(as).

This argument is very weak. You are implying that the only reason we say As salaamu alayka ayyuhan Nabiyyu wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu before Tashahhud is because that is how the Prophet taught it while he was alive; otherwise this wording after his death doesn't make sense and the only reason we repeat it is out of "tradition".

But I dispute this premise that addressing someone after death is "meaningless", especially when we know that the Angels convey our greetings to the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم. Why do we recite this when we visit the cemetery:

السَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الدِّيَارِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمِينَ ، وَإِنَّا إِنْ شَاءَ اللهُ بِكُمْ لَلَاحِقُونَ ، نَسْأَلُ اللهَ لَنَا وَلَكُمُ الْعَافِيَةَ
"Peace be upon you people of the abodes from among the believers and Muslims..."

Do we recite this merely out of "tradition" too? Here we are addressing those that are deceased:

السَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ يا أَهْلَ القُبُورِ ، يَغْفِرُ اللَّهُ لَنا وَلَكُمْ
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2017, 11:53:26 AM »
An authentic Hadith from the Mu'jam al-Kabir of Imam Tabarani
http://islamsalvationfromhell.blogspot.ca/2015/10/authentic-hadith-proves-that-messiah-as.html

حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ ، ثنا أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ ، ثنا كَامِلُ أَبُو الْعَلاءِ ، قَالَ : سَمِعْتُ حَبِيبَ بْنَ أَبِي ثَابِتٍ ، يُحَدِّثُ ، عَنْ يَحْيَى بْنِ جَعْدَةَ ، عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَرْقَمَ ، قَالَ : خَرَجْنَا مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَتَّى انْتَهَيْنَا إِلَى غَدِيرِ خُمٍّ أَمَرَ بِدُوحٍ ، فَكُسِحَ فِي يَوْمٍ مَا أَتَى عَلَيْنَا يَوْمٌ كَانَ أَشَدَّ حُرًّا مِنْهُ ، فَحَمِدَ اللَّهَ وَأَثْنَى عَلَيْهِ ، وَقَالَ : " يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ ، إِنَّهُ لَمْ يُبْعَثْ نَبِيٌّ قَطُّ إِلا عَاشَ نِصْفَ مَا عَاشَ الَّذِي كَانَ قَبْلَهُ ، وَإِنِّي أُوشِكُ أَنْ أُدْعَى فَأُجِيبَ ، وَإِنِّي تَارِكٌ فِيكُمْ مَا لَنْ تَضِلُّوا بَعْدَهُ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ " ، ثُمَّ قَامَ وَأَخَذَ بِيَدِ عَلِيٍّ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى عَنْهُ ، فَقَالَ : " يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ مَنْ أَوْلَى بِكُمْ مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ ؟ " قَالُوا : اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَعْلَمُ ، قَالَ : " مَنْ كُنْتُ مَوْلاهُ فَعَلِيٌّ مَوْلاهُ "

"No Prophet is sent except that he lives for half the lifetime of the one who was before him."

The inference here is that Jesus of Nazareth lived for about 120 years, and the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم who proceeded him lived for about 60 years.

Al-Albani declared it weak in Silsila al-daeefa #4961.

وأقول : وهو كما قالا ؛ لولا عنعنة حبيب .
على أن كاملا أبا العلاء - وإن كان من رجال مسلم - ؛ ففي حفظه ضعف ، كما أشار إلى ذلك الحافظ بقوله :
"صدوق يخطىء" .

http://islamport.com/d/1/alb/1/25/347.html

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
The narrator Habeeb bin Abi Thabit is a Mudallis and he narrates with Anan, also narrator Kamil Abi al-ala'a has some weakness in him.

And here is a supportive narration:
 أَنَّ جِبْرِيلَ كَانَ يُعَارِضُهُ بِالْقُرْآنِ فِي كُلِّ عَامٍ مَرَّةً ، وَأَنَّهُ عَارَضَنِي بِالْقُرْآنِ الْعَامَ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَأَخْبَرَنِي أَنَّهُ لَمْ يَكُنْ نَبِيٌّ كَانَ بَعْدَهُ نَبِيٌّ إِلا عَاشَ بَعْدَهُ نِصْفَ عُمُرِ الَّذِي كَانَ قَبْلَهُ ، وَأَخْبَرَنِي أَنَّ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ عَاشَ عِشْرِينَ وَمِائَةَ سَنَةٍ ، فَلا أَرَانِي إِلا ذَاهِبًا عَلَى رَأْسِ السِّتِّينَ " ,
Angel Gabriel came every years to review the Quran with the Prophet. But he came this year to review it twice, and he said: "No Prophet comes after a Prophet except that he lives for half of his lifetime of the one who came before him." And I was told that Jesus son of Mary peace be upon him lived for 120 years, so I think I will live for 60 years."
(Al-Aahad wal Mathani of Ibn Abi Aasim; Dala'il al-Nubuwwah of Baihaqi)[/size][/font]

Even this hadeeth was weakened by al-Albani in Silsila a-daeefa #4434 due to weakness of narrator Muhammad bin Abdillah bin Amr bin Uthman.

قلت : وهذا إسناد فيه ضعف ؛ محمد بن عبدالله هذا ؛ قال الذهبي :
"وثقه النسائي ، وقال مرة : ليس بالقوي . وقال البخاري : لا يكاد يتابع في حديثه"
http://islamport.com/d/1/alb/1/25/338.html

Scholars of Ahlus-sunnah have declared this report weak due to the fact that it comes via weak chains, moreover this part wasn't narrated by the reliable narrators, as the narration about this event was narrated in a lengthy narration present in Sahihayn[Bukhari & Muslim] from Ayesha(ra). Hence it is Munkar.

Moreover, this narration even contradicts other authentic ahadeeth such as we know that, Adam(as) lived for 940 years and the Prophet Nuh(as) who succeed him out lived him, by reaching an age of 950 years.  Likewise Dawood(as) loved for 100 years, so how could someone who succeeded Dawood(as) like more than him? Hence the part of hadeeth you are using to prove age of Isa(as) is Munkar.

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: “When Allah created Adam, He breathed the soul into him, then he sneezed and said: ‘All praise is due to Allah.’ So he praised Allah by His permission. Then His Lord said to him: ‘May Allah have mercy upon you O Adam. Go to those angels – to that gathering of them sitting – so say: “As-Salamu Alaikas-Salamu, Wa Rahmatullah’ Then he returned to his Lord, He said: ‘This is your greeting and the greeting of your children among each other.’ Then Allah said to him – while His Two Hands were closed – ‘Choose which of them you wish.’ He said: ‘I chose the right My Lord and both of the Hands of my Lord are right, blessed.’ Then He extended it, and there was Adam and his offspring in it.’ So he said: ‘What are these O my Lord?’ He said: ‘These are your offspring?’ Each one of them had his age written between his eyes. But among them there was a man who was the most illuminating of them – or among the most illuminated of them. He said: ‘O Lord! Who is this?’ He said: ‘This is your son Dawud, I wrote forty years for him.’ He said: ‘O Lord! Add to his age.’ He said: ‘That is what I have written for him.’ He said: ‘O Lord! Give him sixty of my years.’ He said: ‘So you shall have it.’” He said: “Then, he resided in Paradise as long as Allah willed, then he was cast from it, so Adam was counting for himself.” He said: “So the Angel of death came to him, and Adam said to him: ‘You are hasty, one-thousand years were written for me.’ He said: ‘Of course! But you gave sixty years to your son Dawud.’ So he rejected, and his offspring rejected, and he forgot, and his offspring forgot.” He said: “So ever since that day, what is written and witnessed has been decreed.” [Jami at-Tirmidhi, Book 47, Hadith 3694. Grading: Hasan]

Moreover, According to the principle of diraya (i.e. rationality) as well, this narration is not acceptable. The narration gives the notion as if every Prophet lives half the age of the Prophet immediately before him. This cannot be true and thus can never be uttered by the Noble and Truthful Prophet(saws). If Jesus(saws) lived for 120 years then John the Baptist (Yahya A.S.) should have lived for 240 years but he lived less then the period Isa(as) remained on Earth. Moreover following this cycle we have to believe that Adam (PBUH) perhaps lived millions of years which is not true, as he lived for 940 years.

Ibn Asaakir after quoting different narrations says:
كذا في هاتين الروايتين والصحيح أن عيسى لم يبلغ هذا العمر
“It’s like that in these two narrations [about 120 and 150 years] and the truth is that Jesus (PBUH) did not reach this age.”
(Tarikh Damishq 47/482).

Hence the hadeeth you used is Munkar.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2017, 02:15:50 PM »
The narrator Habeeb bin Abi Thabit is a Mudallis and he narrates with Anan, also narrator Kamil Abi al-ala'a has some weakness in him.

حَبِيبَ بْنَ أَبِي ثَابِتٍ ، يُحَدِّثُ ، عَنْ يَحْيَى بْنِ جَعْدَةَ

As you can see, in this Hadith, Habeeb b. Abi Thaabit is not narrating an'an:

"Yuhaddithu 'An Yahyaa"

As for Kaamil b. al-Alaa, although Ibn Hajar said he is Saduq who makes mistakes, in the edited corrections (Tahreer Taqreeb ut Tahdheeb of Bashaar Awaad Ma'roof and Shaykh Shu'ayb Arnaut) the narrator Kaamil b. al-Alaa is declared as "Sadooq, Hasan al Hadeeth"

My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Farid

« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2017, 03:24:58 PM »
Every beginner in ilm al hadeeth knows that what you have mentioned above is not al tasreeh bil sama'a.

It was a narrator that came after Habeeb that said "yuhadithu" (he narrated).

I don't know if you are purposefully being deceptive again ya "Abdul Qadir Al Salafi" or if you simply lost the ability to understand Arabic sentence structures and hadith basics all of a sudden.

My fuse is short and I will not tolerate deception from those that attempts to promote a dog that falsely claimed to be a prophet.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2017, 03:55:03 PM »
Who is narrating after Habib b. Abi Thabit and saying YuHaddithu?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:05:02 PM by ZulFiqar »
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

ZulFiqar

« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2017, 07:15:10 PM »
Another point regarding your claim that there is Ijmaa that sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام was raised to Heaven in his Jasad. Ijmaa is something that is Muzhir مظهر and not Muthbit مثبت. This means, one cannot derive any ruling of the Shari'a or any creed of Islam from the Ijmaa in its essence في نفسه. Ijmaa only serves to strengthen and manifest a ruling of the Shari'a or creed of Islam which already has a basis in the Qur'aan and Sunnah. Since there isn't a single Ayah or the Quraan nor a single Hadith of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم which explicitly states that sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام was raised up into Heaven in his Jasad, therefore the claim of Ijmaa is patently false. Such a belief is certainly not established through Qatee ath-Thaboot or Qatee ad-Dalalah.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2017, 07:34:58 PM »
You have misunderstood the example brother gave whom i quoted. What he is trying to imply is that the meaning of a "verb" could be different, if a scenario changes. When Julius Caesar used the verb, he meant it to be literal, whereas when someone who is successful in debates uses it, then it is metaphorical.

The verb "conquered" is meant in its literal sense in both examples you gave. Keep in mind I am only arguing this point to make you understand. Otherwise I could easily have said that whatever Julius Caesar said was obviously not in English but in Latin; and furthermore, what someone might say isn't a proof when we are talking about something from Qur'aan and Sunnah which is in Arabic and based on Arabic language principles.

Nevertheless, simply taking the example you gave, which is not altogether without flaw in analogizing it with Quraan and Sunnah, it is still a fact that "conquered" as used in both examples is upon its literal meaning "to overcome by force; subdue; to gain, win, or obtain by effort, personal appeal, etc. to gain a victory over; surmount; master; overcome"

This general agreed upon meaning of "conquer" is the same when applied to both someone who conquers by force of arms, and someone who conquers and subdues his opponent in verbal argumentation. In both cases the essential meaning of "conquer" (to subdue, overcome, and gain victory over) remains the same.

You started running in circles brother, and this happens when you act stubbornly and refuse to accept the truth. This is what the brother whom I quoted was trying to explain to you, that the "CONTEXT AND IMPLICATIONS" of the word are not parallel. The different meanings for the word conquer which you brought shows that some implications of conquer are physical/literal, while some are not. I believe the readers are wise enough to understand this simple logic.

When Prophet(saws) will use the words of Isa(As) will say: "I dwelt among them when Thou didst take me up" it is to imply unawareness and absence in common between Isa(as) and Prophet(saws).

Since you defined Tawaffaa as "take away in full (body and soul)" you are therefore contradicting yourself when saying that this meaning of Tawaffaa can be applied equally to both Eesaa عليه السلام and the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.
It is only when we say that Tawaffaa, as applied to human being, means death can it be said that that meaning applies equally to both of them.
This argument  was answer in the initial post, let me re-quote it for the benefit of readers.

It is NOT necessary that ‘tawaffaitani’ means the same everywhere. According to linguists and scholars e.g. Abu Al-Baqa and Ibn Taymiya ‘tawaffa‘ has various meanings i.e. 1) To take in full, 2) Sleep and 3) Death.

I know you disagree, but self made rules or rather theories have no value at all in our view.

This argument is very weak. You are implying that the only reason we say As salaamu alayka ayyuhan Nabiyyu wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu before Tashahhud is because that is how the Prophet taught it while he was alive; otherwise this wording after his death doesn't make sense and the only reason we repeat it is out of "tradition".

But I dispute this premise that addressing someone after death is "meaningless", especially when we know that the Angels convey our greetings to the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم.
The evidence for what I said, comes from the hadeeth of Abdullah ibn Masood(ra) and Abdullah ibn Umar(ra). The hadeeth of Abdullah ibn Masood is quite clear that after the death of Prophet(saws) he changed the wording, it was his ijtihad, but the point which I want to make out of this is that, he knew very well that angels convey our "salaam" to Prophet(saws), but since they knew usage of arabic terms better than you, he chose to change it after death of Prophet(saws), but we don't do it because we recite it in a traditional way, as it was the practice of majority of Sahaba.

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سَيْفٌ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ مُجَاهِدًا، يَقُولُ حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَخْبَرَةَ أَبُو مَعْمَرٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ ابْنَ مَسْعُودٍ، يَقُولُ عَلَّمَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَفِّي بَيْنَ كَفَّيْهِ التَّشَهُّدَ، كَمَا يُعَلِّمُنِي السُّورَةَ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ التَّحِيَّاتُ لِلَّهِ وَالصَّلَوَاتُ وَالطَّيِّبَاتُ، السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكَ أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ، السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْنَا وَعَلَى عِبَادِ اللَّهِ الصَّالِحِينَ، أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ‏.‏ وَهْوَ بَيْنَ ظَهْرَانَيْنَا، فَلَمَّا قُبِضَ قُلْنَا السَّلاَمُ‏.‏ يَعْنِي عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.
Narrated Ibn Mas`ud: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) taught me the Tashah-hud as he taught me a Sura from the Qur'an, while my hand was between his hands. (Tashah-hud was) all the best compliments and the prayers and the good things are for Allah. Peace and Allah's Mercy and Blessings be on you, O Prophet! Peace be on us and on the pious slaves of Allah, I testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and I also testify that Muhammad is Allah's slave and His Apostle. (We used to recite this in the prayer) during the lifetime of the Prophet (ﷺ) , but when he had died, we used to say, "Peace be on the Prophet."[Sahih al-Bukhari #6265]

وَحَدَّثَنِي عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ نَافِعٍ، أَنَّ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عُمَرَ، كَانَ يَتَشَهَّدُ فَيَقُولُ بِاسْمِ اللَّهِ التَّحِيَّاتُ لِلَّهِ الصَّلَوَاتُ لِلَّهِ الزَّاكِيَاتُ لِلَّهِ السَّلاَمُ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْنَا وَعَلَى عِبَادِ اللَّهِ الصَّالِحِينَ شَهِدْتُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ شَهِدْتُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ‏.‏ يَقُولُ هَذَا فِي الرَّكْعَتَيْنِ الأُولَيَيْنِ وَيَدْعُو إِذَا قَضَى تَشَهُّدَهُ بِمَا بَدَا لَهُ فَإِذَا جَلَسَ فِي آخِرِ صَلاَتِهِ تَشَهَّدَ كَذَلِكَ أَيْضًا إِلاَّ أَنَّهُ يُقَدِّمُ التَّشَهُّدَ ثُمَّ يَدْعُو بِمَا بَدَا لَهُ فَإِذَا قَضَى تَشَهُّدَهُ وَأَرَادَ أَنْ يُسَلِّمَ قَالَ السَّلاَمُ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ ‏.‏ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْنَا وَعَلَى عِبَادِ اللَّهِ الصَّالِحِينَ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَنْ يَمِينِهِ ثُمَّ يَرُدُّ عَلَى الإِمَامِ فَإِنْ سَلَّمَ عَلَيْهِ أَحَدٌ عَنْ يَسَارِهِ رَدَّ عَلَيْهِ
Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Abdullah ibn Umar used to say the tashahhud saying, "In the name of Allah. Greetings belong to Allah. Prayers belong to Allah. Pure actions belong to Allah. Peace be on the Prophet and the mercy of Allah and His blessings. Peace be on us and on the slaves of Allah who are salihun. I testify that there is no god except Allah. I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah." "Bismillah, at-tahiyatu lillah, as-salawatu lillah, az-zakiyatu lillah. As-salamu ala'n-nabiyyi wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. As-salamu alayna wa ala ibadi'llahi's-salihin. Shahidtu an la ilaha illallah. Shahidtu anna Muhammadu'r-rasulu'llah." He used to say this after the first two rakas and he would make supplication with whatever seemed fit to him when the tashahhud was completed. When he sat at the end of the prayer, he did the tashahhud in a similar manner, except that after the tashahhud he made supplication with whatever seemed fit to him. When he had completed the tashahhud and intended to say the taslim, he said, "Peace be on the Prophet and His mercy and blessings. Peace be upon us and on the slaves of Allah who are salihun." "As- salamu ala'n-nabiyyi wa rahmatu'llahi wa barakatuhu. As-salamu alayna wa ala ibadi'llahi'ssalihin ." He then said, "Peace be upon you" to his right, and would return the greeting to the imam, and if anyone said "Peace be upon you" from his left he would return the greeting to him. [Muwatta Malik, Book 3, Hadith 204]

Why do we recite this when we visit the cemetery:
السَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الدِّيَارِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمِينَ ، وَإِنَّا إِنْ شَاءَ اللهُ بِكُمْ لَلَاحِقُونَ ، نَسْأَلُ اللهَ لَنَا وَلَكُمُ الْعَافِيَةَ
"Peace be upon you people of the abodes from among the believers and Muslims..."
Do we recite this merely out of "tradition" too? Here we are addressing those that are deceased:

السَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ يا أَهْلَ القُبُورِ ، يَغْفِرُ اللَّهُ لَنا وَلَكُمْ
This is the hadeeth you are talking about.

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبَّادِ بْنِ آدَمَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أَحْمَدَ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ عَلْقَمَةَ بْنِ مَرْثَدٍ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنِ بُرَيْدَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ يُعَلِّمُهُمْ إِذَا خَرَجُوا إِلَى الْمَقَابِرِ كَانَ قَائِلُهُمْ يَقُولُ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الدِّيَارِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِنَّا إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ بِكُمْ لاَحِقُونَ نَسْأَلُ اللَّهَ لَنَا وَلَكُمُ الْعَافِيَةَ
It was narrated from Sulaiman bin Buraidah that his father said: “The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to teach them, when they went out to the graveyard, to say: As-salamu ‘alaykum ahlad-diyar minal-mu’minina wal- muslimin, wa inna insha’ Allah bikum lahiqun, nas’alul-laha lana wa lakumul-‘afiyah (Peace be upon you, O inhabitants of the abodes, believers and Muslims, and we will join you soon if Allah wills. We ask Allah for well-being for us and for you).’” [Sunan Ibn Majah Book 6, Hadith 1614]

Well this is said, when we are present in graveyard, where the graves of the people are present before us, hence the address is with Khitaab, not with Ghayb. Whereas Prophet(saws) or his grave is Ghayb(absent), but when a person is present at the grave of Prophet(saws) then he has to convey "salaam" with Khitaab.

ابن عمر يقول : السلام عليك يا رسول الله ، السلام عليك يا أبا بكر ، السلام عليك يا أبتِ ، ثم ينصرف . صححه الحافظ ابن حجر
Ibn ‘Umar used to say, “Al-salaamu ‘alayka ya Rasool-Allaah, al-salaam ‘alayka ya Aba Bakr, al-salaamu ‘alayka ya abati (O my father),” then he would go away. This was classed as saheeh by al-Haafiz ibn Hajar.
https://islamqa.info/ar/34561

Notice, that the supplication taught by Prophet(Saws) was to be recited when a person visits a graveyard, it wasn't for the scenario wherein the graves are absent or a person is not near any grave.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2017, 07:47:20 PM »
Regarding the claim of Ijmaa, the great Sunni Islam Ahmad b. Hanbal رحمة الله عليه said:

وقال عبد الله بن أحمد بن حنبل : سمعت أبي يقول : ما يدعي فيه الرجل الإجماع فهو كذب ، من ادعى الإجماع فهو كاذب

and also from Imam ash-Shafi'iee رحمة الله عليه

وقد كذب أحمد من ادعى هذا الإجماع ، ولم يسغ تقديمه على الحديث الثابت ، وكذلك الشافعي أيضا نص في رسالته الجديدة على أن ما لا يعلم فيه بخلاف لا يقال له إجماع ، ولفظه : ما لا يعلم فيه خلاف فليس إجماعا

I'laam al Muwaqi'een of Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyya

Now that I have demonstrated that there isn't a single Marfoo Hadith which explicitly states that sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام was raised up to Heaven in his Jasad. The Qur'aan al Kareem says Allah raised Eesaa up to Himself (no mention of Heaven or body). The Ahadeeth mention that sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام will descend to the East of Damascus but there is no mention of him having been raised up to the Heavens in his Jasad. So on what basis is the claim of Ijmaa derived. Such a claim of Ijmaa must be dismissed as a lie according to Imam Ahmad.

The answer is quite simple, the scholars of Tafseer understood the verse of Quran to mean that Allah(swt) too Isa(as) in full, from which they understood to mean with body, and this was strengthened by supportive evidence such as the fact that, Isa(As) will descend from Heaven, whereas anyone who has died will come out of their graves as the Quran states, where as Marfoo hadeeth states Isa(as) will descend from heaven, this supportive evidence strengthens the understanding of Mufassireen who understood from Quran that Isa(as) was taken up by Allah in full.

So there you go, your weak criticism doesn't give a dent to the Ijma of the Ummah over the fact that Isa(as) is alive and he was raised too heaven.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2017, 08:13:47 PM »
The different meanings for the word conquer which you brought shows that some implications of conquer are physical/literal, while some are not. I believe the readers are wise enough to understand this simple logic.

The meanings I brought from the English dictionary are all the literal and apparent meanings of the word conquer. In other words, "conquer" in its essence does not entail the meaning of conquest of land through force of arms, although that may be its primary usage. Conquer simply means to subdue, overcome, gain victory over. That is the literal and plain meaning of the word.

It is NOT necessary that ‘tawaffaitani’ means the same everywhere. According to linguists and scholars e.g. Abu Al-Baqa and Ibn Taymiya ‘tawaffa‘ has various meanings i.e. 1) To take in full, 2) Sleep and 3) Death.

When Tawaffa is applied to a human being, which is the object, and the subject is Allah or Angels, then the meaning is always, consistently, death or sleep. There is not a single example of "to take in full" that you can point to, especially when Allah Himself declares that Tawaffa when applied to the human soul only means death or sleep (Sura 39:42)

My challenge to you is can you give me an example from the Quran and Sunnah where Tawaffa, when applied to a human being (the object) means "to take in full"? Alhamdulillah, you will never be able to find such an example.

Then you earlier argued that Ibn Abbas recognised Tawaffa when applied to sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام as meaning death, but believed his death will occur in the future, and that Rafa will take place before Wafah. So if Ibn Abbas رضى الله عنهما agreed that متوفّيك means مميتك and therefore فلما توفّيتني means فلما تميتني but this Wafah (Death) will occur in the future and has not happened yet, the question arises:

The context of Sura 5:116-117 makes it evident that the Christians began to worship Eesaa and his mother عليهما السلام after the Wafah of Eesaa عليه السلام. Now if this Wafaah will occur, according to Ibn Abbas, in the future and has not as of yet happened a major problem arises, which is that after the Nuzul of Eesaa عليه السلام and after he remains among us for 40 years than dies and is buried, the Christians will once again worship him and his mother as two gods besides Allah! And this contradicts the glad tidings given in the Quraan al Karim that Islam will subdue all other Religions, and this will happen at the hands of Eesaa عليه السلام in whose time all other religions will come to an end, specifically Christianity, since he will break the cross and slay the swine. And why would the Christians again worship Jesus when he comes back specifically to manifest the truth of the Islamic creed that he is not divine but merely a Messenger of Allah?

The evidence for what I said, comes from the hadeeth of Abdullah ibn Masood(ra) and Abdullah ibn Umar(ra). The hadeeth of Abdullah ibn Masood is quite clear that after the death of Prophet(saws) he changed the wording, it was his ijtihad, but the point which I want to make out of this is that, he knew very well that angels convey our "salaam" to Prophet(saws), but since they knew usage of arabic terms better than you, he chose to change it after death of Prophet(saws), but we don't do it because we recite it in a traditional way, as it was the practice of majority of Sahaba.

The question is do you have any proof that Sayyidina Ibn Mas'ud رضى الله عنه or any other Sahabi recited the Salawat and Salam upon the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم before the Tashahhud in Salat while they were not in his presence in his lifetime? This is the rational basis for rejecting the Ijtehad of Ibn Mas'ud in the first place. You said he knew very well that Angels convey our Salam to him, but that is an assumption on your part.

Well this is said, when we are present in graveyard, where the graves of the people are present before us, hence the address is with Khitaab, not with Ghayb. Whereas Prophet(saws) or his grave is Ghayb(absent), but when a person is present at the grave of Prophet(saws) then he has to convey "salaam" with Khitaab.
Notice, that the supplication taught by Prophet(Saws) was to be recited when a person visits a graveyard, it wasn't for the scenario wherein the graves are absent or a person is not near any grave.

Now here you have opened a whole other can of worms. You are putting forward an Aqida that I don't accept, i.e., you believe that the deceased are present in their graves. We believe that the deceased are not in this world, including in the cemetery. We further believe that the deceased cannot hear, whether from afar or in proximity of their graves. So when we invoke Salam with Khitaab upon the inmates of the Maqbara when we are inside the Maqbara, it is not because we believe the deceased can hear us since we are in proximity to their bones, rather, it means that the Angels are conveying our Salam to them. Therefore, I dispute your premise that in the Maqbara the deceased is Haadir. The deceased is Ghaa'ib whether in the Maqbara or far away from the Maqbara
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2017, 08:32:01 PM »

حَبِيبَ بْنَ أَبِي ثَابِتٍ ، يُحَدِّثُ ، عَنْ يَحْيَى بْنِ جَعْدَةَ

As you can see, in this Hadith, Habeeb b. Abi Thaabit is not narrating an'an:

"Yuhaddithu 'An Yahyaa"

As for Kaamil b. al-Alaa, although Ibn Hajar said he is Saduq who makes mistakes, in the edited corrections (Tahreer Taqreeb ut Tahdheeb of Bashaar Awaad Ma'roof and Shaykh Shu'ayb Arnaut) the narrator Kaamil b. al-Alaa is declared as "Sadooq, Hasan al Hadeeth"

Let me quote brother Farid, who exposed your Jahl.

Every beginner in ilm al hadeeth knows that what you have mentioned above is not al tasreeh bil sama'a.

It was a narrator that came after Habeeb that said "yuhadithu" (he narrated).

Who is narrating after Habib b. Abi Thabit and saying YuHaddithu?
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ ، ثنا أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ ، ثنا كَامِلُ أَبُو الْعَلاءِ ، قَالَ : سَمِعْتُ حَبِيبَ بْنَ أَبِي ثَابِتٍ ، يُحَدِّثُ ، عَنْ يَحْيَى بْنِ جَعْدَةَ

In these cases, it is usually the student of the person.

So, Al-Albani the master of Ilm ul-Hadeeth wasn't sleeping when he pointed out the Tadlees issue of Habeeb, rather it was your ignorance due to which you thought there wasn't tadlees. Hence Al-Albani was right in pointing the tadlees issue, due to which the hadeeth is weak and infact MUNKAR, since I have proven that it contradicts other hadeeth and rationality too.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2017, 08:33:24 PM »
A very important question I am putting forward to any Muslim who believes sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام was raised up into Heaven in his Jasad or Badan (corporal body):

The Quraan al-Kareem never once mentions that sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام was raised up into Heaven. Rather, it says Allah raised Eesaa عليه السلام up to Himself بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللَّـهُ إِلَيْهِ (Sura 4:158)

So do you believe that Eesaa عليه السلام was physically raised closer to Allah? Does such a belief not necessitate an existence for Allah that is Jismiyya i.e., corporal and material? And that in order to go to where Allah is, sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام had to be raised up physically in his body towards the sky? Such a belief also necessitates that Allah exists in a place, because the Verses of Quraan do not say Eesaa was raised to the sky, but that he was raised up to Allah.

My question is particularly addressed to Asharis and other non-Salafi Muslims
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 08:37:37 PM by ZulFiqar »
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

ZulFiqar

« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2017, 09:06:46 PM »
In continuation of my preceding entry; I mentioned the idea that sayyidina Eesaa alaihis salaam was raised up to Allah in his corporal body necessitates that Allah's existence is corporal. This is the logical conclusion of such a doctrine. To demonstrate, I am showing the viewers a clip from a debate that took place between Salafi/Ahlul Hadith Professor Nasim Akram Jajah (Arguing for Eesaa alaihis salaam being alive and raised up into Heaven bodily) versus one Noor-ul-Hadi from a group calling themselves "al-Muslimeen" (arguing that Eesaa alaihis salaam is deceased). In his opening remarks, the Salafi professor said:

وہ اپنے جسم کے ساتھ اپنے ذات کے ساتھ عرش عظیم پر ہے

"He (Allah) is upon the Arsh with His Body (Jism), with His Essence (Dhaat)."

Notice that the Professor said these words specifically in the context of trying to prove that sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام was raised (Rafa) up into the Heavens in his physical body

&feature=youtu.be
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

ZulFiqar

« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2017, 11:01:23 PM »
Examples from the Quraan al-Karim where Tawaffa, when applied to a human being means death. There isn't a single example where tawaffa means to take in full when applied to a human being:

وَالَّذِينَ يُتَوَفَّوْنَ مِنكُمْ وَيَذَرُونَ أَزْوَاجًا يَتَرَبَّصْنَ بِأَنفُسِهِنَّ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ وَعَشْرًا
And those who are made to die from among you and leave behind wives; they (widows) should wait for themselves for four months and ten days (Sura 2:234)
*see also Sura 2:240

رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الْأَبْرَارِ
So our Lord, forgive us our sins, and cover from us our misdeeds and cause us to die with the righteous. (Sura 3:193)

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنفُسِهِمْ قَالُوا فِيمَ كُنتُمْ
Indeed, those whom the Angels take in death while wronging themselves, (the Angels) will say: "In what (condition) were you?" (Sura 4:97)

حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَحَدَكُمُ الْمَوْتُ تَوَفَّتْهُ رُسُلُنَا
Until when comes unto one of you death, Our Messengers (Angels) take you (Sura 6:61)

حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا يَتَوَفَّوْنَهُمْ قَالُوا أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُمْ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ
Until when comes to them Our Messengers (Angels) to take them in death, they (Angels) say: "Where are those whom you used to invoke besides Allah?" (Sura 7:37)

رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَتَوَفَّنَا مُسْلِمِينَ
"Our Lord pour upon us patience and let us die as Muslims." (Sura 7:126)

وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا
And if you could see when they (Angels) cause to die those who disbelieve (Sura 8:50)
*see also Sura 16:28

وَإِمَّا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِلَيْنَا مَرْجِعُهُمْ ثُمَّ اللَّـهُ شَهِيدٌ عَلَىٰ مَا يَفْعَلُونَ
And whether We show you some of what We promise them, or We take you in death, to Us is their return; then, [either way], Allah is a witness concerning what they are doing (Sura 10:46)
*see also Sura 13:40, 40:77

وَلَـٰكِنْ أَعْبُدُ اللَّـهَ الَّذِي يَتَوَفَّاكُمْ
But I worship Allah Who causes you to die (Sura 10:104)

تَوَفَّنِي مُسْلِمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ
"Cause me to die as a Muslim and join me with the Righteous" (Sura 12:101)

الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ طَيِّبِينَ
The ones whom the Angels take in death (being) good and pure (Sura 16:32)

وَاللَّـهُ خَلَقَكُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَفَّاكُمْ
And Allah created you then He will take you in death (Sura 16:70)

وَمِنكُم مَّن يُتَوَفَّىٰ وَمِنكُم
And among you is one who is taken in death (Sura 22:5)

قُلْ يَتَوَفَّاكُم مَّلَكُ الْمَوْتِ
Say: "The Angel of Death will take you" (Sura 32:11)

اللَّـهُ يَتَوَفَّى الْأَنفُسَ حِينَ مَوْتِهَا وَالَّتِي لَمْ تَمُتْ فِي مَنَامِهَا
Allah takes the souls at the time of its death and that which dies not during its sleep (Sura 39:42)

وَمِنكُم مَّن يُتَوَفَّىٰ مِن قَبْلُ
And among you is the one who is taken in death before (Sura 40:67)

فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ
Then how [will it be] when the Angels take them in death, striking their faces and their backs? (Sura 47:27)

Now let me repeat my earlier challenge. Can those who argue that Tawaffa when applied to sayyidina Eesaa alaihis salaam means "to take in full" find an example of this anywhere in the Quraan or authentic Hadith where:

فاعل = الله
مفعول = انسان
فعل = توفّى

and the meaning is to "take in full"?
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

ZulFiqar

« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2017, 12:02:11 AM »
One of the proofs presented by those who assert that sayyidina Eesaa alaihis salaam was bodily raised up into Heaven is that something similar happened to the Prophet's companion Amir b. Fuhaira رضى الله عنه who attained martyrdom at the massacre of Bir Ma'una four years after the Hijra. According to a narration in Bukhari sharif:

وَعَنْ أَبِي أُسَامَةَ قَالَ قَالَ هِشَامُ بْنُ عُرْوَةَ فَأَخْبَرَنِي أَبِي قَالَ لَمَّا قُتِلَ الَّذِينَ بِبِئْرِ مَعُونَةَ وَأُسِرَ عَمْرُو بْنُ أُمَيَّةَ الضَّمْرِيُّ قَالَ لَهُ عَامِرُ بْنُ الطُّفَيْلِ مَنْ هَذَا فَأَشَارَ إِلَى قَتِيلٍ، فَقَالَ لَهُ عَمْرُو بْنُ أُمَيَّةَ هَذَا عَامِرُ بْنُ فُهَيْرَةَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَقَدْ رَأَيْتُهُ بَعْدَ مَا قُتِلَ رُفِعَ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ حَتَّى إِنِّي لأَنْظُرُ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ الأَرْضِ، ثُمَّ وُضِعَ

Urwa b. az-Zubair said: "When those (Muslims) at Bir Ma'una were martyred and `Amr bin Umaiya Ad- Damri was taken prisoner, 'Amir bin at-Tufail, pointing at a killed person, asked `Amr, "Who is this?" `Amr bin Umaiya said to him, "He is 'Amir bin Fuhaira." 'Amir bin at-Tufail said, "I saw him lifted to the sky after he was killed till I saw the sky between him and the earth, and then he was brought down upon the earth."

But this is a Mursal narration. The person who killed Amir b. Fuhaira, namely, Jabbar b. Salama, converted to Islam because he was so impressed and inspired by the martyrdom of Amir b. Fuhaira, whose last words were "By Allah I have attained success!"

If Amir b. Fuhaira was literally raised up in his body to the sky, his killer would have mentioned that.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

ZulFiqar

« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2017, 01:35:50 AM »
In his book Saif-e-Chishtiyai, the Pir of Golra, Mehr Ali Shah (1859-1937) attempted to argue that sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام is living and not deceased, and further that he was raised to Heaven in his body. In this book, Mehr Ali Shah gave the example of how Aamir b. Fuhayra رضى الله عنه was raised into Heaven. I have already shown that such a narration is Mursal from Urwa b. al-Zubayr رحمه الله and therefore not authentically established. But in this same book Mehr Ali Shah claims that two other companions of the Prophet experienced something similar, namely, Alaa b. al-Hadrami and Khubaib b. Adiy رضى الله عنهما

My challenge is that the Pir of Golra has asserted this about two Companions without proof, so where is the proof to back up his baseless claim?
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2017, 01:29:41 AM »
In his book Saif-e-Chishtiyai, the Pir of Golra, Mehr Ali Shah (1859-1937) attempted to argue that sayyidina Eesaa عليه السلام is living and not deceased, and further that he was raised to Heaven in his body. In this book, Mehr Ali Shah gave the example of how Aamir b. Fuhayra رضى الله عنه was raised into Heaven. I have already shown that such a narration is Mursal from Urwa b. al-Zubayr رحمه الله and therefore not authentically established. But in this same book Mehr Ali Shah claims that two other companions of the Prophet experienced something similar, namely, Alaa b. al-Hadrami and Khubaib b. Adiy رضى الله عنهما

My challenge is that the Pir of Golra has asserted this about two Companions without proof, so where is the proof to back up his baseless claim?
I agree, an incorrect example was used by the scholar. Similar to how Mirza Ghulam claimed that believing in Isa(as) being alive, necessitates that Musa(as) is also alive. This is an invalid claim because, we have marfu mutawattir hadeeth that Isa(as) will descend from heaven, is there any authentic hadeeth which says Musa(as) will descend from heaven? If no, then the argument raised by Mirza Ghulam was his idiocy.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad wrote:

"Do you not read in the Quran that Allah has said: فَلاَ تَكُن فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّن لِّقَآئِهِ (So do not be in doubt over his meeting). And you know that this ayah was revealed regarding Musa (a.s), so it is a CLEAR PROOF that Musa (alayhissalam) is alive. He had a meeting with the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad) ﷺ, and a DEAD PERSON CAN NOT MEET A LIVING PERSON. You cannot find ayat like this regarding Isa (alayhissalam), but yes, we find statements of his death on several occasions. So reflect! Because Allah loves those who reflect.". [Roohani Khazain vol 7 page 221 - 222 ; Hamamt-ul-Bushra page 132 ]
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ][ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Hamamt-ul-Bushra page 132[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad wrote:

"Isa (a.s) is just another prophet like other prophets, and is a servant of the Shariah of the Prophet (Musa) for whom all the milk (of women) was made Haram untill he reached his Mother's milk. His God spoke to him on The Mount of Sinai and blessed him by making him His dear prophet. And he is the same Musa, the man of God, about whom there is a clear sign in the Quran that HE IS ALIVE IN THE HEAVENS, AND IT IS FARD (OBLIGATORY) ON US THAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE THAT HE IS ALIVE IN THE HEAVENS AND NOT AMONG THE DEAD." [Noor e Haq in Roohani Khazain vol 8 page 68 - 69]
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ][ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:31:34 AM by Noor-us-Sunnah »

ZulFiqar

« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2017, 01:36:34 AM »
Yes, the Prophets are alive in the Illiyeen with a life that is called Hayaat al Ukhrawi and Hayaat al Barzakhi. The Shuhada too are alive in Jannah. Their souls are riding in green birds and eating from the fruits of Jannah, but this is Hayaat al Ukhrawi and Hayaat al Barzakhi not Hayaat al Dunyawi
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2017, 01:46:24 AM »
Now let me repeat my earlier challenge. Can those who argue that Tawaffa when applied to sayyidina Eesaa alaihis salaam means "to take in full" find an example of this anywhere in the Quraan or authentic Hadith where:

فاعل = الله
مفعول = انسان
فعل = توفّى

and the meaning is to "take in full"?
Your challenge is nothing but sheer stupidity. The case of Isa(as) was unique in itself. So asking for any other example from Quran or hadeeth is stupidity. Your Challenge is like someone challenges saying that, he doesn't believe that Isa(as) was born without a father, and to prove it one should bring an evidence from Quran or hadeeth where any human was born without the Father(ONLY, i.e should have a mother but not father). So, such challenges are foolishness, nothing else. Just like the birth of Isa(As) was unique which has no other example, like wise the "taking in full" of Isa(as) was unique. Yet, we would refute back the challenger by posing a simple challenge that, if anyone denies that Isa(as) was not "taken in full" by Allah, then they should bring an example from Quran or authentic hadeeth which shows that any human apart from Isa(as) was mentioned, that he/she would descend from the sky. If they cannot meet this challenge, then this in itself would burst their bubble of foolishness of their challenges.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2017, 01:53:45 AM »
Yes, the Prophets are alive in the Illiyeen with a life that is called Hayaat al Ukhrawi and Hayaat al Barzakhi. The Shuhada too are alive in Jannah. Their souls are riding in green birds and eating from the fruits of Jannah, but this is Hayaat al Ukhrawi and Hayaat al Barzakhi not Hayaat al Dunyawi
Has anyone denied of Barzakhi life,which made Mirza Ghulam say:
AND IT IS FARD (OBLIGATORY) ON US THAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE THAT HE IS ALIVE IN THE HEAVENS AND NOT AMONG THE DEAD."

Apparently, Mirza is making a contrast between Musa(as) and Isa(as), so are you implying that Mirza is rejecting Barzakhi life for Isa(as), but affirms for Musa(as) ?

Indeed Qadiyani stupidity has no limits.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2017, 01:56:37 AM »
Your challenge is nothing but sheer stupidity. The case of Isa(as) was unique in itself. So asking for any other example from Quran or hadeeth is stupidity. Your Challenge is like someone challenges saying that, he doesn't believe that Isa(as) was born without a father, and to prove it one should bring an evidence from Quran or hadeeth where any human was born without the Father(ONLY, i.e should have a mother but not father). So, such challenges are foolishness, nothing else. Just like the birth of Isa(As) was unique which has no other example, like wise the "taking in full" of Isa(as) was unique. Yet, we would refute back the challenger by posing a simple challenge that, if anyone denies that Isa(as) was not "taken in full" by Allah, then they should bring an example from Quran or authentic hadeeth which shows that any human apart from Isa(as) was mentioned, that he/she would descend from the sky. If they cannot meet this challenge, then this in itself would burst their bubble of foolishness of their challenges.

The stupidity is believing that a human being was raised up to the clouds and lives there without nourishment for over 2000 years.

As for your argument that this is something unique to Eesaa عليه السلام you still have to prove that uniqueness. It is the uniqueness of Eesaa alaihis salaam ascending in his body to Heaven that is disputed. To give that example is therefore a circular argument. And furthermore, many Sunni Ulama, in fact most of them, say that there were other Prophets and righteous people who were raised up in their physical bodies to the Heavens, so it is not unique to Eesaa عليه السلام.

So when you admit that every other case of Tawaffaa never means "take in full" when applied to human being, on what basis did you make an exception for Eesaa عليه السلام? By admitting this fact you destroyed your entire foundation.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link