TwelverShia.net Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I find it funny the most narrated event and Hadith is denied to be significant on the premise the Prophet should have had more people witness it so as to pass it on to the generations.  Might as well down play every Hadith if the most narrated Hadith and most established Hadith is not significant if you can have more people pass it on.   #nawasibarestupid #ghadeer
Downplaying? Coming from a sect that claims that the word "Mother" is used exclusively to inform that such a person should not be married. Double standards?
General Discussion / Re: Post-Islam Persian History
« Last post by Ebn Hussein on Today at 09:43:21 AM »
Why do Sunnis claim must of the early Sunni achievements in Iran? None of the Persian scientists, philosophers, poets  throughout the so called Islamic golden age associated or identified themselves with the religion of Islam let alone Sunni.

Here a small list of "none of them":

1. The Persian poet Khaqani: A staunch Persian Sunni who passionately detested Rafidis (Shias). I guess he did Taqiyyah? ----> https://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/01/25/khaqani-a-persian-sunni-poet-on-the-rafidah-shia/

2. The Persian poet Rumi: Despite his heterodox beliefs always associated himself with Islam, Sunnism AND detested Shiism. Here poems of him praising Abu Bakr and Omar:

مولانا جلال الدین محمد بلخی، شاعر شهیر قرن هفتم هجری از خلفای راشدین و من‌جمله خلیفه دوم به کرات به‌نیکی یاد کرده:

عاشقانی که با خبر میرند      پیش معشوق چون شکر میرند
و آنک اخلاق مصطفی جویند      چون ابوبکر و چون عمر میرند

3. Attar Nishaburi: A Persian Sunni poet who associated himself with Islam and his Sunni beliefs. Like most Persians of his time he was in love with the Sahabah, here a poem of him prasing our master 'Omar (ra):

بار بار از عمر بن خطاب، با القابی چون امیرالمؤمنین و فاروق اعظم، و رفتار او سخن به میان آمده‌است. از جمله در الهی نامه، اسرار نامه(بخش«فی فضیلة امیرالمؤمنین عمر رضی الله عنه»).

4. Sanayi Ghaznawi: Another passionate Iranian Sunni Muslim, he wrote many poems in praise of the Ahl Al-Bayt and Sahabah. He also wrote an entire poem in praise of Omar (ra):

قوت دین حق زعمّر بود      خانه دین بدو معمر بود
جگر مشرکان پر از خون کرد      کبرشان از دماغ بیرون کرد
از پی معدلت میان، اوبست      کمر عدل در جهان، اوبست
عادت بدعت از جهان برداشت      که کژی جز که در کمان نداشت
برتر از چرخ بود پایهٔ او      دیو بگریختی زسایهٔ او

There are of course many more such as Hafez, Saadi Shirazi, Hakim Ganjawi, Shams Tabrizi etc. all great men who clearly associated with Islam and Sunnism (and are hence hated by the Shia clergy in Iran, just recently I've seen a video shared on social media where a Shia mullah was criticising the state television etc. for broadcasting too much about Hafez, Rumi etc. as they are all "misguided" Sunnis!).

Of course there are scholars of WAY more importance then them, they did not just associate with Islam but have served Islam till their last breath and are considered as the beacons of knowledge in Sunnism such as:

1. Top scholars of the Salaf: The Persian students of ‘Abdullah Ibn ‘Abbas (RA) ---> https://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/06/02/top-scholars-of-the-salaf-the-persian-students-of-abdullah-ibn-abbas-ra/

2. A giant of the Salaf, Al-A’mash from Tehran (Ray) ---> https://sonsofsunnah.com/2014/12/28/a-giant-of-the-salaf-al-amash-from-tehran-ray/

3. Ibn Jarir Al-Tabari – The gem of the Sunnis from the lands of Persia ---> https://sonsofsunnah.com/2014/12/22/ibn-jarir-al-tabari-the-gem-of-the-sunnis-from-the-lands-of-persia/

4. Imam Al-Bukhari the Persian ---> https://sonsofsunnah.com/2013/10/18/imam-al-bukhari-the-persian/

5. Two gems of Persia – Abu Hatim & Abu Zur`a Al-Razi ---> https://sonsofsunnah.com/category/the-service-of-the-ppl-of-persia-to-islam/page/3/

and MANY more such as Sibawayh Al-Shirazi (Persian Sunni grammarian), Ibn Hazm the Andalusian (of Persian descent), Ibn Darastawayh, Firooz Abadi (Persian Sunni Grammarian), Abdul-Qadir Al-Jilani, Al-Ramhurmuzi, Ibn Faris (another Persian Sunni Grammarian), Abu Ali Al-Farsi (Master of the arabic language), Imam Dawod Ibn Ali Al-Isfahani also known as Abu Sulayman the FOUNDER of the Zahiri Madhab, Abu Naim Al-Isfahani, Yahya Ibn Wathab, Ibn Al-Mundhir Al-Nisaburi, Shahab Al-Deen Ahmad Ibn Hussein known as Abu Shuja’, a big Shafi’i scholar from Persia/Isfahan, Abul-Qasim Al-Rafi’i Al-Qazwini (Persian Shafi’i scholar from Qazwin), Imam Baghawi (with the notorious Tafsir Al-Baghawi), Imam Wahed (Tafsir Wahed), Ibn Marawiyah Al-Isfahani, Abdullah Ibn Omar Baydhawi (Tafsir Baydhawi), the two major Tabi’een of Iraq, Hassan Al-Basri and Ibn Sireen who both were of Persian origin, Imam Thalabi, known for his Tafsir Thalabi, Abdul-Karim Shahrestani (Khorasani) known for his masterpiece called:”Al-Melal wa Al-Nahl”, Abu Bakr Ibn Abdurrahman Al-Jorjani (from Gorgan/Persia), a schlar of Sarf and Nahu (Arabic Grammer), Imam Al-Suyuti the Egyptian of Persian origin, Imam Layth bin Sa’ad the famous jurist and founder of the Layth Madhab in Egypt who was of Persians origin from Isfahan, Abu Ishaq Al-Shiraz (Persian from Shiraz), one of the biggest Shafi’i scholars ever, Firozabadi, another major Shafi’is scholar, Imam Al-Haramayn Abdul-Malik Al-Juwayni, Imam Al-Tabarani, Nafi` the Mawla of Ibn `Umar [most likely a Persian according to al-Dhahabi], Junayd Al-Baghdadi the Persian … etc etc.

^Of course most Pan-Iranists have no clue about these great men, especially ever since the take over by the Shias in Iran (in the 16th century) where Persian Sunni history is downplayed and often not mentioned at all.
I think brother Shemrani did mention that distance was 100 miles or something.

He did mention it once, but the Shia said Br. Shemrani was basically lying about the distance, there was no rejoinder to that.

Brother, it was an unplanned discussion with one of their (believe it or not) top debaters in the park. A frequent visitor who has debated many Sunnis, especially in Arabic. You are right though, I should have emphasised on his mistake which is obviously based on lies they have been brainwashed with since childhood (i.e. Ghadir being just around the corner where ALL Hujjaaj/pilgrims meet before departing, a historical lie that should find it's way in the guinness world records of most shameless lies and cons of history).

I find it funny the most narrated event and Hadith is denied to be significant on the premise the Prophet should have had more people witness it so as to pass it on to the generations.  Might as well down play every Hadith if the most narrated Hadith and most established Hadith is not significant if you can have more people pass it on.   #nawasibarestupid #ghadeer

Strawman. Nobody asked for more people. #RafidabilaAql

You see, you poor lost and confused soul, your very premise it wrong. It was not, is not and will never be the "most narrated event and Hadith", that's what you have been spoon fed with in your Husseiniyyat. It is also not about "the Prophet should have had more people witness it so as to pass it on to the generations." it's about the con of a religion you follow, that want us to believe that the Prophet (saws) spoke in Hajj about:

- Women rights
- Animal rights

... yet not a SINGLE word about 'Ali (ra), let alone the rest of the infallibles from the Persian wive of 'Ali Ibn Al-Hussein (ra). Instead of talking about them he (saws) LEFT the LARGEST gathering in Arabia ever (for that time) without talking about 'Ali, that means the people of Makkah, Yemen, Oman were all left without being informed about the most important pillar of Islam aka the lie of Imamah of 12 Imams (however they were informed about animal rights!). This is indeed laughable. What makes it worse is that your scholars have no shame when producing lies, they have fooled generations (like the miskeen I debated and and people like you) into believing that Ghadir was some major gathering place of ALL Hujjaaj/pilgrimes after Hajj, some sort of suburb of Makkah!!!:

http://www.twelvershia.net/2014/02/24/response-to-why-didnt-the-prophet-of-allah-p-highlight-the-issue-of-complaints-against-imam-ali-as-at-arafat/

The reality is that it was a were the people of Madinah rested, those who are supposed to take care of the Ahl Al-Bayt, those (some among them) who had an issue with Ali (ra) so LOGICALLY the Prophet (saws) addressed THEM with his family and taking 'Ali (ra) as a mawla, not in Makkah.

Our issue is with the deception of your narrative and propagandists who barely mention the ACTUAL context of Ghadir ('Ali having taken a slave girl for sex, ISIS style I guess, having made some other Sahabah angry).

Why do you think your scholars have lied to you gullible lot for centuries right until our times? Because they themselves know how weak and deceptive their understanding of Ghadir is. Not that I have any hope in a disturbed soul like yourself, but for the sake of the vistors I will put our new project's link here:

www.ghadirkhumm.com

All the lies of people smarter and bigger than you with regards to Ghadir have been analysed and debunked.
General Sunni-Shia / Re: Hassanain Rajabali or Nouman Ali Khan
« Last post by Ebn Hussein on Today at 08:38:45 AM »
No charisma, average general knowledge, I pity them, these are their speakers.
General Discussion / Re: WhatsApp group
« Last post by Ebn Hussein on Today at 08:37:33 AM »
www.aqeedeh.com largest Sunni Persian online library in the world. They have entire sections for Ex-Shia writers, many books, on all topics, Aqidah, fiqh etc.
General Discussion / Re: Post-Islam Persian History
« Last post by Ebn Hussein on Today at 07:40:03 AM »
Is this some typical Shia-born-Neo-Magi outburst? I mean as an Iranian I am used to it, but is this how you asked questions on a SUNNI board? The FOLLOWING is raw racism (based on their obsession with Arabs and everything that has the scent of Islam), that's not a good start:

Secondly you're not Iranian, you're probably an Arab, you have no authority to speak of our history.

The sick thinking pattern of Neo-Magis in a nutshell when being cornered:

1. Says you are not an Iranian (is that a condition to speak with you? If so, get lost)
2. You have no authority to speak about "great Persia vere vee vaaz keengs and Shiite"

The irony is that brother Muslimk is actually aKHORASANIAN (the land were Persian language is still spoken in a more purer form and large parts of it still inhabited by Persian tribes) i.e. probably more Persian than this new Magi on the block, Allah knows best.

His reaction is very common, they don't like to be challenged, their holy lalaland of Persia is infallible like an alleged Shia Imam, as brother MuslimK mentioned, these deluded lot are so gullible, they believe in the most embarassing myths every created by Arab and Islam haters:

https://youtu.be/daDZyBSlicQ

Only a Pan-Iranist airhead can believe such lies that are even debunked by more sane Iranians (even in the west):

https://iranian.com/main/blog/khodadad-rezakhani/faking-yazdger-again-and-faking-omar-too.html

To me you lot are masters of deception just like the corrupt Magi priests of the past and the modern Crypto-Magi priests of Qom, but for the sake of the brothers and visitors I shall respond to some of your comments:

. What is your source for your assertions that the accomplishments were for those reasons? That's the dumbest assertion ever,Persia was great and its accomplishments has nothing to do with the golden age of Islam or anything else!

First of all: There are certainly some people who hate Pre-Islamic Persia and exaggerate in their criticism claiming that Persia was zero before Islam, I disagree with that notion. Persia was an advanced society for her time, there is no doubt about that and Persians have achieved a lot even before Islam, however, as Muslims - and you don't have to agree with our view, it is our firm belief - Persians and all other nations back then and today were in need of reformation which came with Islam, for no matter how advanced they were, they also had serious issues in their societies (and their religions were corrupted, like Zoroastrianism that was possibly monotheistic in origin and then became more and more pagan):

1. Corruption of Zoroastrianism: https://sonsofsunnah.com/2011/11/06/1228/
2. Corruption and oppression in society --> Sassanid caste system

I hope you don't ask for evidence for the infamous Sassanid caste system, it is mentioned in any serious book about Sassanid history, look it up. In short: This social system was so rigid that membership in a class was based on birth, and the function of the king was to ensure that each class remained within its proper boundaries. That means someone who was born as a farmers son could never become a scholar and vice versa. Islam came to abolish all that nonsense (certain oppressive Muslim rulers like Al-Hajjaj who were Anti-Persian and treated Persians like second class Muslims doesn't change the actual spirit of Islam that teaches brotherhood between all Muslims), this is why we say that the likes of Omar khayyam (Persians often drop his first name), Zakariyah Razi and others were either closet-Atheist or closet-Magis were the PRODUCT of the Islamic civilisation that despire its fault gave the OPPORTUNITY to the likes of Zakariyah Razi, Farabi, Omar Khayyam and co. to excell in their respective fields (science) in the first place. If they were born in Sassanid Iran (in a lower "caste") they would have never seen the colour of the ink they used. So in that sense, there great man of a Persian Sunni backround are attributed to Islamic civilisation.

Besides, were have a list of thousands of ORTHODOX and staunch Persian (Sunnis) who supported and spread Islam for the sake of it and their love for it:

https://sonsofsunnah.com/category/the-service-of-the-ppl-of-persia-to-islam/

The Arabs ruled Persia for only three centuries, the first major Persian empire after the Arabs was ironically founded by Persian SUNNIS who instead of rejecting Islam (which they could have easily done) KEPT it and spread and defended it: https://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/12/02/the-persian-sunni-muslim-samanid-empire/

I mentioned one important reason. Islam abolished the oppressive and backward practises of the Sassanid period. Persian empire was a mighty power but all the known and famous Persian scientists, scholars, poets etc were from the Islamic period.

Evidence!

Sa'di, Ferdowsi, Rumi, Attar or Khaqani ---> https://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/01/25/khaqani-a-persian-sunni-poet-on-the-rafidah-shia/

... and dozens of others. All of them were Persian and Sunni and the result of an Islamic civilisation and environment.

As for backward practises, there is many evidences. Next-Of -Kin Marriage In Zoroastrianism & Pre-Islamic Persia for example which is an undeniable fact testified by one of the highest authorities of Zoroastrianism:

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/02/10/renowned-authority-on-zoroastrianism-mary-boyce-confirms-next-to-kin-marriage-in-pre-islamic-persia/

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/02/10/marrige-between-mother-son/

As a Sunni Persian scholars once said: "Don't be so ungrateful O Iranians, if it wasn't for Hazrat 'Omar you would still wed your mothers and sisters." (yes, Arabs also had abnormal forms of marriages, but Islam came not only for them but for the all of mankind).

Lastly: How one shouts into the forest, it echoes back, put your arrogance and pride aside or you going to have a short stay here, you will certainly learn one or two things here, especially about the many lies and exaggeration of pan-Iranist that resemble Shia lies and superstitions (what a coincidence ...).
General Discussion / WhatsApp group
« Last post by Pearl on Today at 07:11:38 AM »
السلام عليكم
The WhatsApp group of Shia scholars and students of knowledge is interesting. I learned many interesting things. There are two people who want to leave Shia sect. One is a scholar in Iraq. This scholar is so sweet. He wants to become a Sunni but is worried about his family's safety. I told him to keep it a secret. Than there's the Iranian student of knowledge. He's been depressed and is loosing faith. Are there any good books on Islam in Farsi written by Sunnis?
« Last post by Rationalist on Today at 02:21:08 AM »
Salam,

Listened to one lecture of his years ago, nothing new or revolutionary as far as material, he's more well behaved than other Shia speakers, he looks and sounds so miserable that he made me depressed, as if trapped in eternal sadness lol

Its funny when he becomes critical of the 12er Shia. I remember him telling the audience, I know what you thinking when you come to the Majalis. He says you are saying to yourself 'its always the same crying scene happening all the time'
« Last post by Rationalist on Today at 02:18:21 AM »
NAK's insights on the meaning of verses is enjoyable.

Any recommendations of Rajabali videos?

Refer to this clip at the 9:20 min mark.
When the 12ers saw that I was pointing out their weakness by using this clip as a reference point, they automatically banned me from Shiachat. 6 years of Shiachat membership, and its reference clip that caused them to ban me for life.

https://youtu.be/V4n0JXCcBGE?t=558
« Last post by Hani on Today at 01:16:51 AM »
Salam,

Listened to one lecture of his years ago, nothing new or revolutionary as far as material, he's more well behaved than other Shia speakers, he looks and sounds so miserable that he made me depressed, as if trapped in eternal sadness lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10