TwelverShia.net Forum

Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein prayed behind a wretched Umayyad - NO TAQIYYAH!

Ebn Hussein

As we know the Marwanids (the wretched Marwan Ibn Al-Hakam and his wicked descendants) were Nawasib. What we also know is that according to every Islamic sect (even the Rafidah) no prayer is allowed behind a kafir, never ever, under no circumstances, except if one is literally forced. Now look who prayed behind Marwan and ponder over the lunacy of the Rafidah and some extremists amongst the Sufis who make Takfir on Mu'awiyah (who had purely political differences with Ali, as per Shia and Sunni Sahih hadiths and despite his shortcomings can never be compared to wretched individuals such as Marwan who according to sahih narrations literally held grudge against Ali, yet this wicked attitude does not constitute major kufr just like Kharijism does not constitute major kufr, according to the jumhour of the Muslims, including Ali who neither made takfir on the people of Shaam i.e. followers of Mu'awiyah, nor on the Khawarij):

جاء في " بحار الأنوار " للمجلسي ( ج44 ص 123 حديث 15 - باب 21 أحوال أهل زمانه وعشائره واصحابه (ع ) - - نوادر الراوندي : باسناده عن موسى بن جعفر، عن أبيه (ع) قال: كان الحسن والحسين (ع) يصليان خلف مروان بن الحكم فقالوا لأحدهما : ما كان ابوك يصلى إذا رجع إلى البيت ؟ فقال: لا والله ما كان يزيد على صلاته .

Musa (Al-Kadhim) Ibn Ja'far (Al-Sadiq) on the authority of his father (Al-Sadiq) - peace be upon him - who said: Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein - peace be upon them - used to pray behind Marwan Ibn Al-Hakam. It was said to him: Did they pray when they returned to their house? He said: No, by Allah, they did not add to the prayer.

(Bihar Al-Anwar aka Bihar Al-Dhulumaat by Al-Majlisi, vol. 44, p. 123, Hadith no. 15, chapter 21)

And guess what, same narration in Sunni books:

http://library.islam...no=96&startno=1

الكتب » مصنف ابن أبي شيبة » كتاب الصلاة » أَبْوَابُ الْمَسَاجِدِ ، وَأَمَاكِنُ الصَّلاةِ وَغَيْرِهَا ... » فِي الصَّلَاةِ خَلْفَ الْأُمَرَاءِ

رقم الحديث: 7390 (حديث موقوف) حَدَّثَنَا حَدَّثَنَا حَاتِمُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ ، عَنْ جَعْفَرٍ ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ ، قَالَ : " كَانَ الْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ ، وَالْحُسَيْنُ ، يُصَلِّيَانِ خَلْفَ مَرْوَانَ ، قَالَ : فَقِيلَ لَهُ أَمَا كَانَ أَبُوكَ يُصَلِّي إِذَا رَجَعَ إِلَى الْبَيْتِ ؟ قَالَ : فَيَقُولُ : لَا وَاللَّهِ ، مَا كَانُوا يَزِيدُونَ عَلَى صَلَاةِ الْأَئِمَّةِ " .

On the authority of Ja'far (Al-Sadiq) on the authority of his father (Al-Baqir) who said: Al-Hassan Ibn Ali and Al-Hussein used to pray behind Marwan (Ibn Al-Hakam). It was said to him: Did they pray when they returned to their house? He said: No, by Allah, they did not add to the prayer OF THE IMAMS.

(Musnad of Ibn Abi Shaybah. Book of Salah, chapter of 'Al-Masaajid ....', as well as in Sunan al-Bayhaqi,)

More evidence that there was no Taqiyyah involved AT all when Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein decided to pray behind Marwan:

: روى ابن سعد عن الإمام الباقر «عليه السلام»: أن الحسنين «عليهما السلام» كانا يصليان خلف مروان، وأن الإمام الحسين «عليه السلام» كان يسبه وهو على المنبر حتى ينزل
ترجمة الإمام الحسين من طبقات ابن سعد ص28 وسير أعلام النبلاء ج4 ص406 وفي المصنف لابن أبي شيبة ج2 ص272: الحسن بن علي.

Ibn Sa'd narrates (in his Tabaqat/Sunni book) on the authority of Imam Al-Baqir (peace be upon him) that he said: "Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein - peace be upon them - used to pray behind Marwan and Imam Al-Hussein - peace be upon him - used to Marwan until hedescended the pulpit.

(Tabaqat by Ibn Sa'd, page 28 chapter about Al-Hussein. Also in Siyar A'lam Al-Nubala', vol. 4, page 406 and in the Musnaf of Ibn Abi Shaybah, vol. 2, page 272).

Imam Al-Baqir destroys any Taqiyyah excuse:

239ـ قال: أخبرنا شبابة بن سوار، قال: أخبرني بسام، قال: سألت أبا جعفر عن الصلاة خلف بني اُميّة؟ فقال: صلّ خلفهم فإنّا نصلّي خلفهم، قال: قلت: يا با جعفر، إنّ الناس [ يقولون ] إنّ هذا منكم تقيّة؟ فقال: قد كان الحسن والحسين يصلّيان خلف مروان يبتدران [ 41/ ب] الصف، وإن كان الحسين ليسبّه وهو على المنبر حتى ينزل، أفتقيّة هذه؟!
(240) ابن أبي شيبة في المصنّف 2/ 300، وج 12 ق 143/أ

Shabbabah Ibn Siwar reported on the authority of Bassaam who said: "I asked Abu Ja'far (Al-Baqir) about the prayer behind the Umayyads. He (Al-Baqir) said: "Pray behind them for we (the Ahl Al-Bayt) pray behind them. I replied: "But of Aba Ja'far (Al-Baqir), the people say that that was done in a state of Taqiyyah." He (Al-Baqir) said: "Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein used to pray behind Marwan although Al-Hussein used to insult him (Marwan) until he descended the pulpit. Is this what you call Taqiyyah?".

(Ibn Abi Shaybah in his Musannaf, 300 / 2, v. 12)

NOTE: Al-Hussein was obviously not randomly abusing and insulting Marwan. It was actually Marwan who made it one of his HABITS to insult Ali and his family on the pulpits, so no doubt Al-Hussein was responding to that wretched individual. Anyway, point is that Al-Hussein (and Al-Hassan) had no reason to do Taqiyyah, if so they would have never rebuked and even insulted Marwan in the first place. The reason they prayed behind him is that Marwan (despite being a wicked sinner) was still a Muslim (now imagine how wretched and Takfiri the Rafidha actually are when they make Takfir of the likes of the Muhajiroon and Ansar Sahaba!!!).

Furthermore consider the following points:

1. Infallible Imam calling the wretched Marwan (Ibn Al-Hakam) an IMAM. That's absolutely normal according to Islam, because a Rafidhi, Khariji or even a Nasibi can be a wretched heretic but a Muslim and even the leader of the Ummah at the same time.

2. The Imams of the Ahl Al-Bayt made it clear (like as if they wanted to refute every wicked Rafidhi who might come up with ridicolous excuses) that Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein did not just pray behind Marwan, but they also did NOT repeat their prayers, indicating that their deemed the prayer behind Marwan correct and valid. This again in inline with orthodox Islam i.e. Sunnism and in complete opposition to the Rafidha who claim that even if the Imams of the Ahl Al-Bayt prayed behind the usurpers of their caliphate, then only so in a state of taqiyyah. No taqiyyah here as you can see.

3. The narration proves that being a Nasibi (or a Rafidhi or Khariji) doesn't automatically make one a kafir. Rafdh, Nasb and Kharijism have different degrees and although Marwan was wicked and wretched person, yet he was a Muslims (a sinful and wicked one), otherwise the Ahl Al-Bayt would have never prayed behind him and on top of it insisting that they do NOT add any prayer to the prayer of the IMAMS (i.e. the ruler of their time). This of course is in opposition to the Rafidhi stance in regards to ALL Bani Umayyah and even Abu Bakr and Omar who are considered kuffar and apostates.

4. This narration also serves as an answer to the oft repeated (based on utter jahl) Rafidhi objection of why Imam Al-Bukhari narrated Ahadith from Nawasib (such as Marwan).
As we can see Marwan is a Muslim (so are the Nawasib in GENERAL)
Imam Bukhari also narrated Ahadith from OTHER deviants such as Kharijis and some EXTREMIST Shias and some even argue from few Rafidhi Shias!

The Rafidhi sect - acc. to the testimony of their own scholars - has taken narrations from people who are deemed as KUFFAR according to their own standars. Imagine Sunnis having Catholic and Hindus narratiors in the chains of their Ahadith! Well, Shias have Nawasib (who are Kuffar acc. to Shi'ism) and other disbelievers in the chain of narrations of their books, so Rafidha should be better quite if they don't know their own books.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Marwan's taubah:

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

According to Rafidi fiqh, prayer behind ANY non-Imamite is batil (false and invalid) and only accepted in a state of taqiyyah (that is why when they pray behind Sunnis in the west or even in Makkah, they pray with the intention of praying ALONE not in Jama3ah). Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein neither repeated their prayer nor did they claim that they prayed behind the Imam (Marwan) with the intention of praying 'alone'. Shias can't use that excuse because the narration (wa lillahi Al-Hamd) truely destroys every lame excuse and justification by stating:

No, by Allah, they did not add to the prayer OF THE IMAMS.

So nothing was added to the prayer of the IMAM they pray behind. There was just ONE prayer, the prayer of the Imam (Marwan) and Al-Hassan Al-Hussein prayed behind him just like the rest of the Sahabah. They were also not forced.

To support my point, I remember having read a narration (either on a Arabic forum or posted by brother Hani) where Al-Hassan (or Al-Hussein) used to PUBLICALLY REBUKE Marwan (i.e. no taqiyyah AT all). Here some stuff I've found online:

Ibn Kathir from Al Badaya wa Al Nahaya, Volume 8 page 285 :

ولما كان متوليا على المدينة لمعاوية كان يسب عليا كل جمعة على المنبر، وقال له الحسن بن علي: لقد لعن الله أباك الحكم وأنت في صلبه على لسان نبيه فقال: لعن الله الحكم وما ولد

“When Marwan was a governor of Mu’awiya in Madina, he would curse Ali every Friday from the pulpit (Minbar). Hassan bin Ali then said to him: “Allah then cursed your father by the tongue of His messenger when you were in his ‘Sulub’ (loins) and has said that the curse of Allah be upon Hakam and his progeny.”

Tarikh ul Khulafa, page 199:

“Umayr ibn Ishaq said: Marwan was the leader over us, and he would abuse ‘Ali every Jumah from the pulpit, whilst Al-Hassan would listen and offer no reply.

As I warned you lot before, Shias will desperately claim Taqiyyah to somehow explain this case. Problem is though, how can you reconcile two Imams making Taqiyyah (praying behind an Umayyad) while at the same time there are narrations in THEIR and OUR books on how Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein used to OPENLY wipe the floor (including cursing)Marwan?! Check out how their biggest scholars failed in explaining this drama:

http://forum.twelvershia.net/sahabah-ahlulbayt/al-hassan-and-al-hussein-prayed-behind-a-wretched-umayyad-no-taqiyyah!/?action=dlattach;attach=502

Th Rawafid along with their top scholars have a lower IQ than a piece of sliced bread. Look at the chapter the moron Hurr Al-Amili (the Zindeeq who was crushed by Shaikh Al-Islam) put in his book:

"desirability of attending, under taqiyah, a congregational prayer behind a person who should not be followed in prayers".

The DESIRABILITY of attending a prayer behind a person whom you should not follow LOL!!! Wallahi a religion made by and for retards. Anyway, I hope you spotted the contradiction in their weak and cheap attempt of somehow explaining why Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein prayed behind an impure Kafir Nasibi (as per Shia ruling)! Their beloved excuse is the taqiyyah card, but as I've stated, the problem is that Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein were KNOWN to openly REBUKE and even INSULT/CURSE Marwan, so how on earth can a sane mind believe that they made 'taqiyyah' when they prayed behind Marwan?! WHAT taqiyyah if you already have insulted/cursed someone?! There was no Taqiyyah, they regarded Marwan as a Muslim, although a wicked one, just like the rest of the Muslims.

So the crux of the matter is: Compelled or not, important is that they (Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein) regarded the prayer behind a Nasibi as valid and that means that Marwan was a Muslim (although a wretched one) and this is what the Ahl Al-Sunnah are trying to tell the braindead Takfiri Rafidis for over a thousand years now.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 08:47:10 PM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ibn Yahya

The Imams of Ahlulbayt were great and pious people who weren't afraid to speak their minds, not the arrogant demagogue like individuals that the Shi'ah call the 12 Imams