TwelverShia.net Forum

Saudi King Abdullah dies aged 91

Optimus Prime

Re: Saudi King Abdullah dies aged 91
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2015, 03:56:18 AM »
I hope the rafidis won't see this as a chance to rebel.

And if they do then they must be following Ameer Muavia (ra) and Hazrath Aisha (ra). They rebelled against the fourth rightly guided Khalif of the Muslims. Or is it hush hush here. Stay quiet and turn a blind eye to this. Or don't talk about and discuss this.

Yes, best to remain tight lipped on the matter as discussing such events when tons of Muslims passed away brings no benefit, but fitna. It was a tragic moment in our history that both sides were not proud of and wanted closure over the moment fighting ceased.

When we go through rough patches in our lives we would not appreciate it for a second if someone kept reminding us by airing the topic for no apparent reason. Likewise we should not pollute our tongues by speaking of ill of better yet making takfir on the companions (RA), and other Muslims on what happened that day when they too lived in regret later in life unless you're Khawarij descendant?

It's best if we concentrate on those issues that Allah is going to ask us about on the Day of Judgement.

adnan42

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 06:18:16 AM »
did any one see the difference between his burial and shia leader burial....

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2015, 11:06:06 AM »
:D even Farid caught the ameen virus

Really??? I didn't know you were a doctor.????????? When did you examine me?? I don't remember coming down to your surgery.

What??!! Really??? You think im a doctor???!! Why??? Is it because what I wrote??? Maybe I am a doctor??? But where did I study??? When did I graduate??? Do you want to know my shoe size??? Colour of my poo??? What??? Why??? What is this????

LOL bro, have mercy on that Miskeen.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2015, 11:30:53 AM »
BTW guys, apparently not just us (opponents of the religion of shirk and kufr i.e. Twelver Shia) have to fear the "re-apparance" of a fairy-tale of a non-existing 12th Imam - who was made up by a bunch (four to be precise) of heretical thieves who collected khoms from brain dead Shias 1200 years ago claiming that they are his representatives (wallahi a story so stupid but at the same time so clever that it would make the Italian Mafia look like amateurs when it comes to robbery and tricking people) - who if anything resembles the Dajjal 1 zillion times more than King Abdallah, but also the so called "Muqassirin" (short comers). Basically they (the Ghulat who accuse other Shias as Muqassirs) said that the Muqassirin "came short" of recognizing the true nature of the Imams (i.e. all the kufr the Rafidah ascribe to the Imams like them being All-Hearing, All-Seeing, controlling every atom in the universe, being superior to all Prophets, making no mistakes whatsoever, speaking all languages in the world etc. etc.)

(A Rafidi with the username Tawheed, what an oxymoron. I too was confused, they barely speak about or use the term Tawhid)

Muqassirin according to these heretics are those Rafidah who are a bit less brain demaged, let's say like Fadhlallah and his like who rejected kufri bliefs like calling upon Ali for your needs, the belief that Omar broke the ribs (nor Mc Rib, THE ribs) of Fatimah etc. basically these are Rafidah who are closer to Sunnis and therefore closer to Tawhid and Sunnah. These are called Muqassirin (and sometimes) Batris according to these super Mushriks.

So anyway, we are supposed to be scared and hide? Did anyway hide, is anyone scared of their hidden Zionist-Safavid saviour and sad religion of excuses that every Sunni child can refute?! Did their "Mahdi" (wallahi Imam Mahdi is innocent of their sect and has nothing to do with the description of their 12th Imam) pop out?! Where the heck is he? Let me show you some tweets by one of the most notorious and knowledgable Rafidah refuters in the world, Shaykh Khaled Al-Wesabi from the land of wisdom Yemen. He said in reference to a crazy ultra-heretic from Qom/Iran, named Ali Al-Korani (originally from south Lebanon, Jabal 3Amel where the craziest most ultra-mushrik Rafidis have emerged) who wrote whole BOOKS about the so called re-apparance of his 12th Imam, even on air he said that his re-apparance's gonna be very soon, especially RIGHT after the death of Abdallah the last king of Arabia. In this thread I've already proven on what lies Shias narrations are based and that NOTHING of the prediction of their "infallible" Imam came true (despite that they championed these narrations for years!):

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:37:45 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »
Translation of the third tweet:

"The Shia Mahdi could not reappear yesterday and today (after the death of the Saudi King) due to the bad weather conditions. Where is Al-Korani, do you maybe have another narration? Look for it, we are waiting."

LOL
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hani

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2015, 01:12:16 PM »
He won't appear because he is a man-made character, Allah did not say a word regarding this invented "hidden leader".
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2015, 02:09:04 PM »
:D even Farid caught the ameen virus

Really??? I didn't know you were a doctor. ??? ??? ??? When did you examine me?? I don't remember coming down to your surgery.

What??!! Really??? You think im a doctor???!! Why??? Is it because what I wrote??? Maybe I am a doctor??? But where did I study??? When did I graduate??? Do you want to know my shoe size??? Colour of my poo??? What??? Why??? What is this? ???

LOL. What I want to know is, how do you know that I have a virus??? Or their is such thing as Ameen Virus??? I don't want to know about you and neither am I interested. How do you know about me or if I have caught a virus??? LOL again!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:12:35 PM by Hani »

Hani

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2015, 02:13:08 PM »
Any "funny" posts below this one will be deleted  :D
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Furkan

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2015, 03:17:29 PM »
A rafidi told me today that ksa won't be stable for maybe one year or a long time, and when it gets worse the imam will show up.

Is this meant to be funny?  you decide ;)
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hani

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2015, 07:16:15 PM »
A rafidi told me today that ksa won't be stable for maybe one year or a long time, and when it gets worse the imam will show up.

Is this meant to be funny?  you decide ;)

No it's fine hehe.

Let them keep dreaming I swear by the God who created the heavens and the earth that Muhammad ibn al-Hasan al-`Askari will not show up now or ever.

He won't show up because those who spoke of his Mahdawiyyah lied upon Allah and Allah glorified be He, will not support the liars in their lies rather He will expose and humiliate them.

Rationalist

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2015, 08:29:41 PM »

No it's fine hehe.

Let them keep dreaming I swear by the God who created the heavens and the earth that Muhammad ibn al-Hasan al-`Askari will not show up now or ever.

He won't show up because those who spoke of his Mahdawiyyah lied upon Allah and Allah glorified be He, will not support the liars in their lies rather He will expose and humiliate them.

Actually he supposedly appeared back in 2007.

Taha

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2015, 11:20:50 PM »
That is an ugly mentality to have.

This is better:

وَالَّذِينَ جَاءُوا مِن بَعْدِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

And [there is a share for] those who came after them, saying, "Our Lord, forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in faith and put not in our hearts [any] resentment toward those who have believed. Our Lord, indeed You are Kind and Merciful.

Quran 59:10

ومن يقتل مؤمنا متعمدا فجزاؤه جهنم خالدا فيها وغضب الله عليه ولعنه وأعد له عذابا عظيما

But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.

Qur'an 4:93

Your point being?

`Abd Allah b. `Abd al-Azeez Al Saud murdered many Muslims. Hell is his final abode, according to al-Qur'an.

Anyways, I'm shocked that anybody on this forum would ben support him. He was a rabbid enemy of the Ikhwan and I thought people here would support the Ikhwan. Guess not. Hmmm.

Hani

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2015, 12:31:01 AM »
He didn't support him, you just don't read people's posts that well.

Thread closed as I'm sensing uselessness.