TwelverShia.net Forum

'Ali (RA) says when Abu Bakr (RA) & Umar (RA) ruled, it was a time of peace

Optimus Prime

Assalāmu `alaikum Warahmatullāhi Wabarakatuh.

&t=674s

From 2:14 the narration is mentioned.

Does anyone have the reference?

Noor-us-Sunnah

Re: 'Ali (RA) says when Abu Bakr (RA) & Umar (RA) ruled, it was a time of peace
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 12:19:25 PM »
See

. مرآة الجنان (1/ 54)
http://islamport.com/d/3/tkh/1/132/2623.html
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 12:25:53 PM by Noor-us-Sunnah »

Optimus Prime

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 12:52:27 AM »
See

. مرآة الجنان (1/ 54)
http://islamport.com/d/3/tkh/1/132/2623.html

Assalāmu `alaikum Warahmatullāhi Wabarakatuh.

Jazak'Allah brother for getting back to me.

I found this narration from the link above under 54/1.

"In the spring of the last of them, the Commander of the Faithful, Hassan bin Ali, walked in his armies, and Muawiyah marched in his armies, each intending his companion to fight, so they met in the Anbar sub-district, so may God Almighty grant Al-Hassan to inflict blood and investigate what his grandfather, who is familiar with the news, may God bless him and his family and grant them peace: My son is a master, and God will reconcile him with him between two great classes. ”So he reconciled Muawiya, so he turned himself away from the matter of the caliphate after he had stipulated conditions for it, and he emerged between the two rows, and said: I have chosen what God has and left this matter to you, and if it is mine, I have left it to God. And if it was for you, then what should I dispute with you, then the people grew up and mingled at that hour, and that year was called the Year of the Congregation. He was told: O humiliator of the believers, and he said: Rather, I am the comfort of the believers. This is how some of the people of the world reported. Abu Musa says: By God, Al-Hassan bin Ali received Muawiya with brigades like the mountains. Amr bin Al-Aas said: I see battalions that do not take over until they kill their peers, so Muawiya said:And God was the best of the two men, that is, Umar, and if he killed these, and these are those of me with the affairs of the Muslims, who I have with their women? Who has weakened them? So Muawiyah sent two men from Quraysh from Bani Abd Shams Abdullah bin Samra and Abdullah bin Amer, and he said: Go to this man and offer him And by saying to him and asking him, then they came and they came in and spoke to him, and they said to him and asked him. Al-Hassan bin Ali said: I am the sons of Abdul Muttalib, we have been struck by this money, and that this nation has lain in its blood. They said: We have it. So he did not ask them anything except they said we have it, so reconcile him. Al-Hassan said: I heard Abu Bakra say: I saw the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family, on the pulpit and Hasan bin Ali at his side, while he kissed the people at one time and on him another time. And he says: “My son is a master, and God will reconcile with him between two great groups.” I said this hadith is correct as we see. They narrated in the dates:The people of Iraq pledged allegiance to Al-Hassan, and he walked with them towards the Levant and made Qais bin Saad at his front, and Mu’awiyah came to Manbij, while al-Hasan called Al-Madain when a caller called in his army: Qais bin Saad was killed. Al-Abyad insulted them and said: There is no good in you. You killed my father yesterday and today you are doing this to me. Then they mentioned other matters in peace.
In the aforementioned year, the mother of the believers, Hafsa bint Umar, died, and it was said that he died at the age of forty-five. Safwan bin Umayya al-Jamhi, who had witnessed the Yarmouk prince and had a narration in Sahih Muslim, is one of the nobles of the Quraish and their notables was said to have a kantara of gold.
It was said that Lubaid bin Rabi’a al-Amiri, the famous poet who said the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family, said: “The most straightforward word that the Arabs said is a word for eating something except God is void.” He came to the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family, and improved his Islam. It was said: He died at Uthman’s command in Kufa. I'm a hundred and fifty years old.
In the forty-two year
, Uthman al-Hajbi died, and Abd al-Rahman bin Samra invaded Sijistan and conquered some of them, and Rashid bin Amr marched and launched raids and incursion into the land of Sindh."

This narration is about something else. Can you post the Arabic or English, please.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 07:13:02 PM »
Brother Noor-us-Sunnah, can you kindly please assist me with this.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 08:19:11 PM »
Im not sure which report you are looking for and it is from which book.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 02:10:33 AM »
Im not sure which report you are looking for and it is from which book.

The reference is in the first video brother. I mean there is a summary of the narration.